If you want to get more followers, you can just buy instagram followers. If you want to get your audience’s attention and interact with your followers, you should use live streaming. There are many great tools you can use to promote on this social network.
Even if you haven’t started your account very long ago, you can still count on the right steps to lead you to success. Live streaming is a useful tool that can engage your audience and get closer to them, but it, just like other formats, requires some preparation. Here are a few things you should do when preparing for a live broadcast.
- Decide on a goal. This can be a product presentation, strengthening the company’s image, promotion of a new service. Having defined the purpose, you can correctly choose the theme and format of the future broadcast.
- Make an announcement. The number of future viewings can be increased if you take care of advertising the broadcast in advance. For example, you can announce the forthcoming broadcast in your feed, specifying its topic in the post or offering subscribers several topics to choose from. If you have a good advertising budget, you can promote the broadcast through targeting on Instagram.
- Prepare a speech. Not everyone can instantly navigate, wittily answer the sometimes prickly questions of the audience, or joke about any topic. Some part of your speech is better to prepare in advance, as well as answers to possible questions. Otherwise, your audience is likely to have to listen to a lot of prolonged silence.
- Camera. Before you go on the air, make sure that the Instagram app has access to your device’s camera, it’s functional and properly configured.
- Settings. In the settings, you can hide your broadcast from unwanted viewers, disable reposts and replies, hide offensive comments. In addition, you can allow the video to be published immediately to Facebook, or add it to an archive so that it’s available for 24 hours.
- Atmosphere. Choose the right location and angle. Think about what the viewer will see when they join the broadcast.
Note that the maximum length of a live broadcast is one hour. Try to fit in this time and not to interrupt the broadcast halfway through. Keep in mind that not all viewers will join the broadcast immediately, so periodically remind the broadcast of its subject. It is also recommended to specify the topic in the attached commentary. You can also anchor useful links, promo codes, and contacts here.
Who can launch live broadcasts on Instagram?
Live streaming allows you to interact with your audience in real time, showing the real environment around you and your image. This feature is available to all users without exception, and does not require any special equipment or installation of additional applications. All you need to go live is a smartphone and the Instagram app. With only the usual things at hand, you can start live streaming at any time, and your instagram followers will be able to leave comments, give likes, and complain or hide chat.